Many of you, or your parents, are ready to hit the stores and get your school supplies.
- Composition book. (*You'll need a separate comp book for enrichment 1, 2, or 3).
- Pens and Pencils for writing.
- A folder to take home assignments. (This may be part of another system, like an expandable binder. This will STAY with you when you go home.)
- Notebook paper and printer paper.
- 3x3 Sticky notes.
- A jump or thumb drive for saving typed assignments.
- A reading book of your own choice.
- For advanced and gifted classes: your own copy of Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. This book is available at Amazon.com for about 7.00. It will also be available through Scholastic Book Clubs if you'd prefer to wait. We'll begin reading it as a class after winter break.
Students will also need access to a dictionary--print or online--at home.
The 8th grade team also loves donations of items we frequently purchase ourselves. Please choose one or two items to donate if your budget allows.
- Paper Towels
- Lysol Wipes
- Lysol Aerosol Spray or Magic Erasers (both remove desk graffiti)
- 3x3 Post-It Notes
- Scotch brand Tape--especially precut slices or desktop dispensers
- Dry Erase Markers
- Hand Sanitizer or soap
- White Printer Paper